Cryptocurrency trading is highly risky and prone to speculation. Due to the market’s volatility, traders may lose their entire capital. Thus, never trade borrowed money or money you can’t afford to lose. We also recommend investing alongside your full-time job till you get the hang of the art of trading. If you are unsure about your trading options, consult a licensed financial advisor to help limit poor financial decisions. Cryptocurrency investing may not be suitable for all investors.
We hold no responsibility for any losses resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our Services. The content provided is for informational purposes only. Moreover, the ability to access the Site does not necessarily mean that our services are legal in your country of residence.
In the UK, in particular, the FCA has issued a policy statement PS 20/10 banning the promotion and selling of crypto-based CFDs addressed to UK investors. We also prohibit such activities and do not accept traders from the UK.
Your trading outcomes depend on numerous external factors, demand and supply principles, your determination, level of experience, and timing. Always trade due diligence!
We act as a marketing tool that connects investors with brokers. We are compensated by our broker partners through affiliation. Thus, we make no comparisons or hold any liability for content posted via third parties.
Every time you click on an affiliated link, we may receive a commission at no extra cost for you and regardless of your trading results. It’s your obligation to read and understand the terms and conditions of each site you visit and make sure that the broker you were connected to is regulated and complies with the laws in your country.
We hold no liability for data shared with unauthorised parties over the Internet.
Please thoroughly read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering on Bitcoin Up, our platform. The Terms and Conditions set by us are legally binding when you use our Site and Services.
Accepting Traders Bitcoin Terms and Conditions
By registering with us, you agree with the Terms and Conditions specified on the Site and updated on a timely basis.
The terms and conditions are applied to all the users of our services who use our content, material, services, and are registered.
When you register with us, presenting all your age proof’s legal documents, you warrant yourself as 18 years of age. If you provide fake documents, your account shall be suspended, and you are liable for any legal actions. If we make any changes in the eligibility criteria for cryptocurrency trading, we can get the right to refuse our Services.
Every country has its own set of rules and regulations for cryptocurrency trading. You will have to cross-check if your country or the place of residence allows cryptocurrency trading legally.
- Please fill out the registration form carefully and ensure that the details provided are correct.
- Also, make sure to update any information required on a timely basis.
- Do not use some other person’s ID or a fake ID with the intent to impersonate.
- It is your responsibility to keep your account\’s personal details secure and not share them with unknown sources.
- You must inform us instantaneously if you notice any change or revocation of the licence granted or a security breach/unauthorised account usage.
While we are providing content, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any losses resulting from the use of our materials.
- You must read all the Terms and Conditions hereby laid by us, and if there is anything that you do not understand, you must contact us immediately.
- By becoming a user, you authorise us to contact and inform you about updates and policy changes.
- We recommend taking professional advice before availing our services.
- Any tips provided by our team must not be considered the final word for investing.
- When you accept these Terms and Conditions, you agree that we have the right to close and suspend your account.
- The process of suspending or closing accounts will begin within a few hours if we notice any misuse or fraudulent activities going via your account.
- You are subject to legal proceedings if we monitor any misuse.
- All the actions taken to suspend and close an account are in our users' collective interest.